Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Thanks Giving




Our Adventures in Utah were so fun this past week. We saw a light display that was hooked up to a local transmission of Christmas Carols. The lights were set to the music and it was SOOOOO awesome!

I want to do it to my van ☺

We went to a place called Kangaroo Zoo. We went to the lights on Temple Square. I love seeing them.

It has been awhile since we have seen all our family. It was so good to visit everyone. Oh and the family has a new addiction to the "train game". I found more Blogs to follow while we were there too!

My children made a note that my house was not clean after spending almost a week in a “clean house” Thus the new sign over my entry way now reads

“Welcome to My Interpretation of Clean”

Today we are cleaning a good deep clean. I have been behind on a lot of things around the house. Today we caught up on many of those areas. I still have a deep dread and loathing of laundry. ☺

2 comments:

k gale said...

Yes, I also hate laundry thanks for the reminder, by the way I had to let you know Brigette Heller may have you been on "Shut up no way" moments. Two weeks ago I went shopping with her to find matching christmas dresses for Olivia and the new baby girl, well, let just say I do not think her new BOY would look so hot in that dress. Yup, ultra sound got it wrong little girl Heller turned out to be little boy Heller. So if you have one that beats that let me know and I will pass it on to her I am sure she is need of a little humor right now.

Sarah said...

I love the clean sign - can I get one!!!