Monday, December 15, 2008

Absolutely Perfect

The past couple of days have been crazy. Church and kids are going better. I was able to sit through a full Relief Society meeting yesterday. The Fish is really clingy. I haven't had much experience with this and so it is really hard. Many days I have a leg accessory and sometimes I just set him on the kitchen counter so I can get some dishes done.

Baby Jesus Status : Missing In Action.




We have a manger, just no baby Jesus.

This week we started out good everyone went to school this morning. Mrs Thing 2 had a cold but really I didn't think it was all that bad. I guess we'll be keeping her home tomorrow though she really had a hard day. Usually she is in a good mood when going to school today. Not so much.


OHHHHHHH! More Universe LOVE from our fellow man.

I went to the door a couple of days ago. AND OH MY GOSH! There was a box loaded with presents, goodies, and a Secret Santa note.

We have been really trying to get this Christmas thing together with our financial situation being "skinny" and this suprise helped TONS! I love being the giver in these situations but man I can't tell you what a relief it was to be the reciever this year. I can't believe we are so lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives. I tried so hard to see who it was. And Catch them red handed. Only I suck at that, and Man They were fast. I was not far from the door. My heart is still all toasty thinking about it. It was great surprise. The Band and I were totally dumbfounded. And so grateful. They put so much time and effort into it. I can't wait to see the kid's faces when they open the stuff on Christmas.

2 comments:

Philip and Jaime Connor said...

That is really neat about your secret Santa. It is so nice to see the goodness in people.

Jo Lynn said...

Jenn you are too funny with the baby Jesus missing....
That is so awesome about your secret santa, I love hearing things like that!