Thursday, December 11, 2008

School and Sugar

We have been decorating sugar cookies. Thing 2 likes to make them but she doesn't like eating them. She thinks they will give her a tummy ache. She is probably right. I could only eat half of a cookie at a time. They were pretty "sicky sweet" as my mom says. I need a new recipe for sugar cookies that are softer.

Today I went to the neighboring city to drop off Medical paperwork. Then I had an academic counselor's appointment which I was too late for. I needed to go to disability services any how to get the info from them on what I can and cannot do to help my academic progress ;) I have been attending since 1995 and need to have a paper to show for all the billions of credits I have collected. I need to see what will transfer and what won't.

I have been contemplating different roads to go down with my AA.
In no particular order

Nursing
Dental Hygene
Business
Graphic Design
Fashion
Finance
Auto repair
Legal Assistant

The last two were jokes LOL
I figure that owning my own business will lead me to probably choose something in the computer/business field.

I am really not interested in Dental Hygenist either. I think that I need some more counseling to narrow down the possibilities of what I want to get done here.

I could be done here by next year or so. That would probably be what I have been saying for the last 10 years. But now I have to take courses that are not online. I think that will help. We'll see what I need to do to get it all inorder:)

2 comments:

Ixchelle said...

I want to go back to school too. I am working on making it happen. We will see. I think you would make a cool nurse. You would make all your patients laugh. Thing 2 is so cute.

Jo Lynn said...

You go girl, one year, you can do that!!!! I wish you the best with making future plans...