Monday, July 27, 2015

Getting more info on the local landscape for the gym.

Contacted a Warrior Sports Gym in Springfield. I am dying to pick their brains about gear, construction, and how many people they got coming and going during a single week. He got back to me by the end of business day. And was just headed out on his honeymoon. That was nice.

I called the city to see about the location we have in mind and how it is gonna go for using that space. WE totally would have to apply for a conditional use permit. It takes about 8 weeks and 3000 to apply. That could totally be worth the large amount of space we'd be getting. I believe it is only zoned for light industrial use. We'll see what happens.

I'm dreaming still.... just dreaming with more knowledge to make it happen capt.

No comments: