Monday, February 06, 2012

This winter and our being sick.

Now being sick has been the M.O. this winter and I am tired of talking about it so we are going to post about my dog being sick. I know so much more interesting. It was bad. And by bad I mean like awful. The barfing started the whole process. But what was really bad was the "Back end Explosions" she on two different occasions exploded.
It was last week sometime (January is kind of a total haze) I had gone to bed early. And all was quiet in our house and I wake to the Band apologizing profusely. I hear the urgency in his voice but I wasn't with it at all. I could hear almost every other word.
"So Sorry..... Dog.... come quick....you have to.... out of no where"
So sitting up on the side of the bed I tried to get my bearings. My nose has been clogged since October so smelling my awaiting mess was not going to happen. I walked down stairs as the cold air from my back and front doors swung open. Moobie had made a 5 inch diameter mess on the floor. And my husband was frantically trying to not barf. Evidently it was pretty bad.

Then the spasm hit him. He started a wrenching sound that could have been mistaken for a moose mating call. Nothing came up but for sure he had the look of terror in his eyes.
From my children alone he has been crapped on, yacked on, and peed on. One small whiff of what mother nature never intended to go on carpet was the end of him.
He ran out of the house.
I giggled and giggled as I cleaned up the mess. I am telling you the best recipes for carpet cleaning are available online! Within 20 mins or so he was able to re-enter the house and all was quiet again.

Well minus my out burst of giggles.

No comments: