Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spending too much time on the net? Maybe.....


So marketing the Photography business is just exhausting! Today I was in Borders, Peet's coffee, Common Grounds Coffee shop, the co-op and of course Mother and Baby Source passing out fliers. We are going to post it on the Wiki and on Craig's List. It is already posted on Yelp and I am so ready for some results lol. Only I know that there needs to be more canvasing and letting people know about it.

Last time we didn't have a sitting fee and we had so many cancellations. Lesson learned. So we now have sitting fee in place and are ready to rock!

The blog has been updated with the most recent shoots and we are ready to rock! I am just thinking maybe I am missing something. What else could we do to let all the moms know about the mother and baby shoot? I know the readership of this blog so really this is a rhetorical question. Maybe a news paper ad? Costco board ad..... Maybe we'll see what happens :)

No comments: