Monday, March 28, 2011

I want to be a NINJA!






So what do you do when all three kiddos are dying to improve their lethal skills and are this serious about it? Thing 2 really had her serious face on the entire time. We really lucked out and got some awesome shots of everyone. They crack me up so bad!
My friend M. leans over and whispered to me "sorry i didn't know it was weapons week" hahahha. Are you kidding me there is only one way to really hook kids on martial arts. Let them swing around foam nun-chucks! Then, let them dream about doing everyday, all day, for the rest of their lives. Thing 1 and thing 2 each hit themselves in the face at least twice. And they loved every slightly stingy moment of it!
{This is where I should insert a donate to my children karate fund button from paypal. Ehh maybe later.}
We had an awesome adventure.




No comments: