Thursday, March 29, 2012

DMV and kinder registration

Today I register the car and my son for kindergarten yeah lots of crazy paper work. And it's all sitting in a folder in my lap. I am number 18 and we are on number nine or so.

Ok so I think The fish has had all his shots but have to go and grab his shot record after is sit here for an hour or so lol

Couple nights ago Braden came down like this......
He said look I'm just like wall-e!! He was kinda excited. For me the excitement ended quite quickly.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

LOL!!!! That is one for the wedding slide show! ;o)

Bonnie Weeks said...

Holy cow...this is an awesome picture!

Caryn Caldwell said...

Ha ha ha! I LOVE that photo! Hilarious! Kids have such a goofy sense of humor, don't they?

Hope you got your registrations taken care of quickly and without too much hassle.