Friday, September 26, 2008

Seeing Yellow

I loved this idea from one of my friends about the Micro fiber towles. She told me I could stop using paper towels and go micro fiber. I just was waiting for the right price and time. Tuesday in Costco I found in the auto department 16x16 towels. 36 to be exact for 14.something. Then I went over to the paper towels and saw my snobby brand at $15 something! That was the clincher. Couldn't say no.

Pro's Con's

Wash and reuse No paper towels for bacon dripping
there are tons of them Dead bugs (I can use tissue)
So I won't run out. Bright yellow color.
Easy to spot yellow color.


Keeping the landfills clear of my paper towels does feel good. I used so many I can't even tell you. But I only go through two-three of these towels a day for all the cleaning up after the kids.

No comments: